Tips To Find The Perfect Sydney Wedding Venue
Did you recently get engaged? Are you planning your wedding and considering which venue you will use? We have some top tips below that can help you to find and choose the right location for you. Read on!
1. Home or away?
This may seem pretty obvious but you need to know where you are going to have the wedding. For many couples, their hometowns are where they plan to marry but there is also a pull of having an exotic location for the wedding. Sydney has many beautiful venues. If you are still not sure then you can use the questions below to help you decide.
- Where will most of your guests be coming from and how far will they have to travel?
- If some guests won’t be able to come because of added expenses e.g. Flights, will you be okay with them missing your wedding?
- Is there enough accommodation for all your guests?
- Will the venue require you to provide your guests with transport to and fro?
- Will the vendors that you plan to work with have easy access to the venue?
- If the location is far, are you okay with finding vendors virtually and potentially not having a face to face meetings with them?
The answers to these questions can help you narrow down your options.
2. Logistics and budget
Your budget will have a great impact on the wedding venue that you eventually end up using. You need to have a number that you are comfortable with and have a rough idea of how many guests you will have on the day. Some venues will not be appropriate for your budget or they can be too big or too small for the number of guests that you want. You can then figure out what different venues offer, and which one is most appealing to you.
Now that you have a better idea of what you need, you can focus on what you want. Imagine what your perfect wedding looks like then get it written down. This will help you make big and small decisions concerning the style of your wedding. At this point, you can set appointments with your top options to see if they will be a good fit for your vision. If you find a venue that ticks all your boxes, put in the offer and you can start all your other wedding preps.
4. Have fun!
Wedding planning can be very stressful and overwhelming but you must still have fun with it. Remember, this is a happy event and so it must be fun to plan so that you can look forward to it. At Clarence House, we have a beautiful boutique wedding venue for those that want to get married in Sydney.
Contact our team today and we will help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
Looking for how to choose the right wedding stylist for your wedding? Click HERE