Wedding Day Essentials: Must Read Wedding Day Checklist
As you get closer to your big day, the excitement is palpable. A lot of the big decisions will have already been made and all the vendors will have been set for the day. The wedding day can be a whirlwind with many things happening. With family and friends involved as well as nerves and emotions, it can be hard to keep things well organized and on track. To help you with that we have put together a checklist that includes all the wedding day essentials for the bride and groom that you can use to make sure that all is in place for the day. To find out more, read on!
1. The Bride’s Checklist
Below is a list of wedding day essentials that a bride will need to have available or use on the day. Remember that a bride needs something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
- A button-down shirt for when you are getting your make up done
- Dress and veil as well as any shapewear and undergarments
- Hairstyling, make up, and beauty tools
- Deodorant as well as a toothbrush and toothpaste
- Gifts for bridesmaids
- A comfortable pair of flat shoes as well as the heels for the day
- Accessories and jewelry for each outfit change
- A beautiful hanger for photos of the wedding dress
2. The Groom’s Checklist
Below is a list of wedding essentials that a groom will need to have available or use on the day. In as much as people think that the wedding day is for the bride, a groom must also make sure that all his things are in place.
- Wedding suit, shoes, tie, socks, and underwear
- Lint roller, shoe polish kit
- Shaving tools and hair styling products and tools
- Deodorant, toothbrush, and toothpaste
- Gifts for the groomsmen
- The marriage certificate and wedding rings
3. A checklist for both the bride and the groom
Below is a list of essentials that both the bride and the groom will need on the day. Some of these you will need to delegate because you may not be able to get them for yourselves.
- Fully charged cell phones as well as chargers in case you need to recharge
- An itinerary for the wedding day so that you stick to the set timeline
- Your wedding vows written down somewhere
- Checks and cash for all the vendors that will need to be paid after the wedding
- Some water to drink as well as snacks and juice
Are you looking for more wedding day advice? We have a number of blogs to help you make your big day special. Our Clarence House team is on hand via telephone and other electronic means to help you with wedding preps. Get in touch with us today.